Nokia unveiled its mystery Android smartphone Nokia 6 back in February to a hyped up audience at the Mobile World Congress. Nokia 6 was pitched as a high-end smartphone with a metal body and superior design choices. Nokia recently announced that the phone will soon be available in the U.S. for a price tag of only $299.
It’s interesting that Nokia would issue a “high-end” phone for less than $500. This phone has some intriguing features as well, including a 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD screen, a Snapdragon 430 processor, 32GB internal storage, and 3GB of RAM. The rear camera will be 16MP and the front camera will be 8MP. The phone will also sport a sizeable 3,000mAH battery. Dual speakers and an SD card slot will also be included.
HMD, the company that owns the Nokia phone brand, also promised a “pure Google” phone, meaning that there would be fast monthly updates. No one is sure what this means exactly, but you can find out when you get your hands on a Nokia 6 phone probably in “early July.”
- Fast 4G LTE speed, 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM, and 32 GB of internal memory with the option to add up to 128 GB of microSD expandable memory
- Brilliant 5.5" 2.5D full HD display and a Smart Amplifier with 7.2W peak output and Dolby Atmos
- Offers and ads, including personalized deals and recommendations, display on the phone's lockscreen
- 16 MP rear-facing and 8 MP front-facing camera with dual-tone flash
- Built-in fingerprint sensor grants you exclusive access to your device